7.11.2011

CLUB 56



I was hired to give new life to the middle school room at our church named Club 56 [since it's mainly 5th & 6th graders].  It was more of a "catch-all" room for donated furniture and other items.  We simplified it and gave it some youthful soul!


The colorful carpet tiles were custom picked from Flor to tie all of our colors together


The beanbags are from Fatboy that I ordered through 2modern.com

before
 after


The orange, purple, white, and gray stripes were hand-painted by my mom & I (with some help from my brother Trevor) 

before
 after


The stripes were meant to "burst" from the wall decal of (a reference to Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam) God & Adam's hands I got from Dezign with a Z.  A modern take on a Christian message


before

 after


This strip of galvanized metal was attached to the wall for groups of kids to post projects or artwork on with magnets






2 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

Whoa! That looks awesome!

Lindsey said...

Amazing! Can't wait to see it in person.